Djeco FACTORY – Unicorn Art & Technology KitRegular price HK$269.00
Djeco's Factory range is an excellent collection of *STEAM Learning craft projects that integrates Science into crafting fun! From light-up pictures to necklaces and brooches, each kit will see different artistic skills being put to the test, with an electric circuit being incorporated into each work of art to make it come to life!
This kit will see advanced crafters creating a super unique, light-up fabric brooch by manipulating the positive & negative flows of current; after which a little creative needlework is required to perfect the masterpiece. Learn how to conduct switches and complete circuits by understanding the intricacies of electricity through play and experimentation – all without the pressure of academic technicalities!
- Creativity and self-expression
- Multi-layered learning supported by exploration and experimentation
- Problem solving through real-world applications
- Mindfulness-based cognitive learning
- Resourcefulness and innovative thinking
- Confidence and self-esteem
An excellent activity that gently introduces Physics to primary and secondary school level kids in a fun, creative, and interactive manner. Encourages innovation and inquiry-based learning that fosters a more natural and cohesive approach to understanding the world around us. All materials are provided; and comes with an instruction booklet that provides detailed step-by-step guidance from start to finish.
Product details :
- Includes : 1 set of 'sweet unicorn' fabric appliques, 1 fabric unicorn mane applique, 1 sheet of marking stickers, 30cm of pink decorative rope, 1 spool of thread + needle, 2 threaders, 1 brooch pin, 2 decorative baubles, 1 CR1616-battery, 1m of conductor wire, 3 light bulbs, set of instructions
Age recommendation : 8+ years
*STEAM Learning incorporates Arts into the original STEM method of learning, which takes on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics in an interdisciplinary and applied approach. It plants the seed for learning through inquiry and exploration; integrating five subjects into one cohesive learning paradigm based on real-world applications. This, over time, develops diverse learners who take thoughtful risks, engage in experiential learning, persist in problem-solving, embrace collaboration, and are more invested in their own creative learning process.