This science kit contains everything you need to build a flashlight and understand the basics of electricity. You will discover the electrical components to build an electrical circuit. But moreover you will understand the mysteries of electricity. Finally a lamp that doesn't hide its wires in a black box but highlights them!
Each kit contains a brochure illustrated in 5 languages:
- a step-by step with very clear explanations and great illustrations
- Pedagogical content on the theme
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch.
How does it work?
Start by sorting the different components: bulb, cables, switch. After assembly, the lamp is more than just a toy: you'll really be able to use it for reading at night and for all your adventures in the dark.
What will you learn?
- Assemble a basic electrical circuit and identify the components
- The open/closed circuit and the switch
- The formation of electric current.
- Alternating / direct current
- What is inside a battery?
- Atoms: free electrons, protons, neutrons
What is in the kit?
Wooden elements, electrical components, cables, switch, battery box, light bulb, protective bubble, rubber bands, screws, nuts.
Assembly time: 40 minutes
Recommended age: from 8 years old.