A very special linen advent calendar made from natural materials. It has a simple but yet magical design. We hope that it will brighten up your December as you count down to Christmas and that this calendar will become your family heirloom.
You can fill the pockets with treats, small gifts, holiday notes, or ornaments to hang. Our calendar comes with 2 natural wooden rods at the top and bottom for hanging.
Product details :
A little bit more about linen...
- Made from organic linen.
- Dimensions : 48 x 90 cm. (18,9" x 35,5") ; pockets: 11 x 12 cm. (4,3" x 4,7")
- The fabric that we use is made in Lithuania, in a company that has been working with linens for more than 60 years. The fabric has Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification (meaning it is tested for harmful substances).
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR CALENDAR?
- It is strong, sturdy, and stable
- It is one of the most environmentally friendly fibres
- It has some cooling properties
- It is breathable
- It has antibacterial and anti-fungus properties
Garments from good linen are very durable
- You can remove wooden parts of the calendar and wash the fabric part if needed
- Fabric part is washable up to 30-40°C, better on the soft wash program
Hot iron to 200°C max., iron when it is still damp or use a steam iron. Or just simply hang it after washing for air dry